Sbi Is One of the Most Massive Government In India And its headquarters is present in Mumbai. In overall India, total ATM is 60,000 and 24000 branches. The bank has 24/7 hour Service, You Can talk with them On call and solve your any issues regarding forget your payment in your Bank, Ignoring the security questions, Or you are facing problem in your ATM pin-code, Are You Want to send or receive money to any other bank account then Sbi customer care is free and they will guide you step by step from anywhere in India.
For now, there are Many different numbers to talk with customer care and solve your issue and ask queries. All these numbers are FREE to call, and they are READY to solve your problems.
SBI Customer Care Numbers
- SBI Toll-Free Customer Care Number: 1800 11 2211
- SBI Customer Care Phone Number: 1800 425 3800
- SBI Customer Care Suggestion Number: 080-26599990
SBI Customer Care Contact Address
State Bank Bhavan, 16th Floor, Madam Cama Road.
- MUMBAI: 400 021
- SBI Tel: Customer Care Number: 022-22029456
- SBI Fax: Customer Care Number: 022 22742431
SBI Official Branches Customer Care Numbers
- Ahmedabad: (79) 22867722
- Bangalore: (80) 22214749
- Chennai: (44) 25233285
- Delhi: (11) 23374050-71
- Hyderabad: 040-24756848
- Kolkata: (33) 25915444
SBI Official Branches Emails Accounts
For some issue, if SBI Customer Care phone number is not responding, then you can write them on email.
- Ahmedabad Email: [email protected]
- Bangalore Email: [email protected]
- Chennai Email: [email protected]
- Delhi Email: [email protected]
- Hyderabad Email: [email protected]
- Kolkata Email: [email protected]
SBI Customer Care General Email
SBI Customer Care General Email: [email protected]
What is SBI?
SBI is the biggest bank in Asia and the largest bank in India. The origin of SBI goes back to early 19th century as Bank of Calcutta in 1806 then developed as Bank of Bengal in 1809. In 1840 as Bank of Bombay & Bank of Madras. In Jan 1921 they all were merged as Imperial Bank of India. It has over 9000 branches with 14 local head offices and 57 Zonal offices in India, and 52 offices in 34 countries globally.
Moreover, Customers from across country can get solutions to their queries or complaints from sbi customer care number. For example, they can do with officers helping you with all the information on various products, processes & policies of the bank.
For example, Holding an ATM card brings queries on usage, security & acceptance for which you can contact SBI customer care number for ATM card. You can call for questions, complaints or even book new ATM card or block & unblock cards on SBI Customer Care number for atm card.
In addition, you can also visit the senior executives in person on 15th of every month with no prior appointment needed.
SBI has a wide range of customer care services
SBI is a powerful monetary multi-national Indian corporation that is loaded by tons of customer care plans, instructions and guidelines.
SBI is limbering the banking policies:
SBI makes a supple room for customer care in the operational system of financial payments.
Efficient progress in technology is made to facilitate the regulars of all the classes.
Banks are the core financial solutionists:
Banks are the financial platforms to provide ease and solution by assisting the user in carrying out their basic and complex monetary transactions with ease and affluence.
Reserve Bank of India:
Reserve Bank of India is acting on the same principals of SBI, it is its preference to improve customer service regardless of the point that account is owned by a business tycoon or a struggling businessman. SBI endeavors the entire banking industry to design policies that promote customer care efficiently.
The compensation policy:
Banks are regulated to formulate reimbursement policy regarding any dearth of customer service. SBI creates a balance in system operations and their respective performance to satiate user needs by keeping them comfortable and satisfied.
Express Cheque Clearing System:
SBI has introduced ECCS software that is installed in the Clearing House, system software is launched to fix all issues related to the cheques of the clearing. All the banks are authorized by SBI to submit the data of clearing cheques to the Clearing House, it is to regulate and administer all the accounts maintained by the banks. All banks have adhered to the rules and regulations stated by RBI regarding Clearing House. The purpose behind all these provisions is to provide quality and reliable customer care service.
Speed Clearing System:
Customers are usually over concerned of their out of station cheques. Speed clearing system benefits users to collect themlike local cheques. Speed clearing system is backed by the same rules and regulations of local instruments. SBI authorizes banks to collect nominal service charges from customers for gaining their trust over the banking system. Banks has gained credibility over time in getting a resourceful partner of the business stream.
Fair lending practice:
Banks all over in India are regulated by SBI to assess, whether they are synchronizing those banking practices and code of conductof which they are abiding by. SBI is actively engaged in facilitating customers by creating the best environment of the banker-customer relationship.
SBI ties all the banks of India in an ethical binding:
In order to make an immaculate and streamline the monetary structure of the country, SBI has tied all the financial institutions in the following moral obligations.
- Banks are supposed to behave in a most courteous, meticulous, efficient and professional manner in the routine banking operations and retail lending.
- No bank can show any discriminating behavior on the basis of caste, religion, sex, and descent.
- Banks are instructed to be honest in advertising their loan products.
- All the bankers are in professional binding to provide and disclose accurate necessary information regarding terms and conditions, cost and about any liabilities and rights reserved by the bank, beforehand.
- Every single financial organization will maintain complain redressal cell and will resolve customers differences and clashes on “as soon as possible” basis.
- SBI sanctions all monetary partners to conform to governing requirements in good faith.
- Banks will assist customers in making financial decisions like loan contracts but make them aware by any potential risk, and also advise them to take an expert’s opinion.
SBI ‘s policy regarding interest rates:
Banks are instructed by SBI to exhibit loan products accompanied by their respective interest rates so the potential customers are fully aware of them. Interest rates should be displayed through,
- Banks official web site
- Timely updated through media
- Interest rates will be displayed on prominent places in branches
- By means of telebanking service
Banks are customer care service providers and are governed by SBI to accommodate customers By periodic updates regarding their loan contractor about any change in the interest rate.
SBI policies regarding secretarial practices:
All financial institutions are authorized to provide customer care services regarding accounting practices.
- The bank is bound to provide a bank statement of the customer on demand or according to the instruction he or she has mentioned in account opening form.
- It is the legitimate responsibility of the bank to notify its customer regarding relevant due dates if they are not openly revealed in the documents.
- Bank will make arrangements to inform its customers before implementing any change regarding accounting practices.
Taking care of customer’s secrecy:
The bank is authorized to keep the secrecy of customer’s information that has furnished in banking correspondence. The bank is legally bound to keep everything confidential and does not let it unleash before the “third party”. The question may arise about the concreteness of the third-party term. All law enforcement agencies, Credit Information Bureaux, Reserve Bank of India and other lending and banking institutions are excluded from the third-party term. Customer’s information will be disclosed only on the following grounds.
- If the disclosure is for national interest.
- If the bank is duty-bound by law.
SBI instructs banks to address morally:
SBI instructs its financial co-partners to address morally the financial distress and gripe of the customers and sympathetically try to reckon the issue on humanitarian grounds.
SBI’s SAMADHAAN mobile App:
SBI’s SAMADHAAN mobile app is a practical approach over the concern of customer care. The app enables customers to satiate their needs of as many banks as possible, it offers self-service functions. SAMADHAAN app is a utility that can be installed from Google Play Store to their Android devices. Components of the app are as under.
- A/C Related
- ATM Related
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Tax-related Downloads
- EMI calculator
- SBI finder, SBI search, and SBI quick, holiday calendar
Striking features of the Samadhaan app are stated as below.
The customer is obliged to download bank statement of his account regardless of the nature of the account for the last six months. As the app will get the command it promptly emailed the statement of the said account to the email id that the customer has registered in the documents of correspondence.
The samadhaan mobile app allows its users to call branch managers, operational managers, in case of any query or mishap.
Availability of loan interest certificates:
Customers are obliged by the mobile app it can generate housing loan and education loan interest certificates on demand. Certificates are then emailed to the account holder on the mailing address that has been furnished with the bank.
The app is a complaint redressal:
The app allows its user to register any complaint regarding banks inappropriate behavior or any gripe about customer services. The app is also facilitated by the complaint tracker system that shows the status of the complaint.
FAQs guiding material for new users:
There is a wide range of FAQ videos of relevant stuff like deposits, ATM, advances. Internet banking, mobile banking. These videos are sufficient to guide and assist newcomers to use the app efficiently. Mobile Wallet is an adding feature to the app, it is for customer handiness.
Official Addresses of SBI Branches in India
1) Ahmedabad Branch Address:
- PANJRAPOLE, AMBAWADI
- District: AHMEDABAD
- State: GUJARAT
- Pin-code – 380015
(2) Bangalore Branch Address:
- District: BANGALORE URBAN
- State: KARNATAKA
- Pin-code – 560001
(3) Chennai Branch Address:
- District: CHENNAI
- State: TAMILNADU
- Pin-code – 600079
(4) Delhi Branch Address:
- 11 PARLIAMENT STREET
- NEW DELHI
- Pin-code – 110001
(5) Hyderabad Branch Address:
- BANK STREET, KOTI
- State: TELANGANA
(6) Kolkata Branch Address:
- District: SOUTH 24 PARGANAS
- State: WEST BENGAL
- Pin-code – 700102
How to SBI Login for Personal Banking
Many newbies do not know how to SBI Login for Personal Banking. If you have a Bank Account with State Bank of India, and you have opted for INTERNET BANKING or Online Banking during the starting of bank account then you can quickly able to do SBI Login for all kind of banking, on the other than if you do not have internet banking facility then you must visit your nearest state bank of India (Home Branch – The branch you have your account) and then fill the application for online / internet banking service. Generally, Within a week you will receive your internet banking login user id and password. Once you have the Login User ID and Password for SBI Login – Personal banking then you can follow the following simple steps to do sbi login.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) which is: Onlinesbi-Retail-Login.
- Step 2: On the very right side you will see an option for PERSONAL BANKING Login.
- Step 3: You can click on the Login button.
- Step 4: Once you click on the Login button then a new window will appear with the following messages.
How to do SBI Personal Banking Login
- After reading the notes, you can click to Continue to Login > button
- When you click the continue to login button, then a new window will appear which will ask you to enter Username & Password.
- Enter your Username (Please Note that: Username and password are case Sensitive.)
- Enter your Password.
- Click on the Login Button or If you made a mistake while entering username or password then click on Reset Button and re-enter your username and password.
- Once you entered a correct login username and password and click to the login button, then you will reach your internet banking Dashboard where you can Perform.
Features of SBI Personal Banking
State Bank Of India SBI Personal Banking Application provides different services and features to its customers. With the help of SBI Login. Moreover, Personal Banking you can perform the following tasks and actions:
- Pay Mobile Bill & DTH Recharge
- Block Lost ATM Card Online
- E Annuity Deposit Online
- Internet Banking on Mobile
- Buy Affordable e-life Insurance cover Online
- Smart Payout Card
- State Bank Virtual Card
- Online State Bank Application Form
- Online Fixed Deposit Under Income Tax Savings Scheme
- A Online Tax Payments
Online SBI Corporate Banking Features
The corporate banking application provides different exciting features with the help of which you can perform several actions and tasks very quickly. Following are the primary and exciting features of Online SBI Corporate Banking.
You can make Merchant Payment very soon with the help of Online SBI Corporate Banking
With the help of Online SBI corporate banking feature, you can pay central and state government taxes very quickly.
- You can pay Utility Bills easily
- You can collect Fee online – State Bank of India Collect
- You can pay EPF Subscription Online easily with the help of Online SBI
- There is provision for Customized MIS in Online SBI Corporate Banking
- There is easy synchronization with corporate ERP System
- Supply Chain Finance
- There is User Management at your Fingertips in Online SBI Corporate Banking
- There is Bulk file upload facility for payments in Online SBI Corporate Banking
- ASBA facility with Online SBI Customer Care
Final Words –
Guys We Hope This Article Will Helpful For Those Peoples Who Are Searching For Toll-Free No, Helpline, Emails & Others Contacts, If You Have Any Q About This Article Then Comments US. Thank You