If you want to open the bank account, then you have to look at the feature of SBI bank account. SBI bank has many features for the customers. It has a large number of ATM and branches in all over India. To open an SBI bank account online. Follow the few points:
Online Basic Account Application Form
- First of all, you have to enter the few personal information to open the online SBI account.
- Submit all the required information given in the form.
- After that take a print of account application form in A4 size from the PC.
- Attach needed information, for example, photographs and proof of identity include identity card.
- SCRN will generate for the applicants.
Information Need to Provide:
To open the online banking, you must know your necessary information. Also, you need to take the KYC documents you can get the KYC documents from the AOF.
All the information about the savings bank account and also select all the facilities you need in your bank account.
If you want to create nomination, then you can submit DA-1 Form.
Account Opening Process
In this step, you have to fill all the information of the person who wants to open the account. Once you fill all the information, you will get the SCRN number, and you have to note down this number.
On the other hand, in the next section, you have to fill the account information. Once you fill all the information, you will get the SARN number, and you have to remember this number. After you are done with the data, you will get the notification through SMS to the applicant’s mobile name with the SARN number.
If you have any query about how to open SBI Bank account online then let us know in the comment.