What is the minimum balance in the SBI bank account?
It depends on different cities, for metro cities you have to maintain the balance of 5000. We are talking about 2016, but in 2019 for urban and rural areas, 1000 is enough to continue in SBI account. On the other hand, you can also withdraw the money from other bank ATMs.
- The limit of cash withdrawn from SBI bank is 2 lac in one day. Although, you can remove the up to 50,000 in your bank account.
- If we talk about SBI classic debit card, then you can quickly withdraw cash up to 40,000. For a transaction, you can withdraw 50,000 from ATM(SBI new rules).
- All the applicants can open the account in SBI by providing the Id card and other related information asked from the bank manager. They will give you a checkbook.
- The Bank will issue the first checkbook after finishing of all conventions and rules of the bank concerning open the new bank account. There will be No charge recouped for issue of twenty five check leaves in a year.
- There is no confinement on number of bank accounts that can be made into the record. For Rs/10 you will not allow to deposit payment. For deposit, you must have more than 10.
- The account holder can pull back cash actually from her/his regular Savings and current Bank Account by utilizing Banks standard policies of withdrawing.
If you have any question about this post put comment in the comment section. We appreciated your questions. We will also update the new policies with time.